Windows Media Audio (WMA) files are commonly used for music and audio files. However, Android devices do not natively support WMA files, which can be frustrating if you want to listen to your favorite songs on your Android phone.
Use a Third-Party App
The easiest way to play WMA files on Android is to use a third-party app from the Google Play Store. One of the most popular apps for playing WMA files is the VLC media player app. This app is free and available for download on the Google Play Store.
Step-by-Step Guide to Playing WMA Files on Android with VLC:
- Download and install the VLC media player app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and tap on the “Open Media” button.
- Select the “Audio” tab and then tap on “Audio” again.
- Navigate to the folder where your WMA files are stored and select the file you want to play.
- Tap on the “Play” button and your WMA file will start playing.
Other Third-Party Apps to Play WMA Files on Android:
- MX Player
Convert WMA Files to Android-Supported Formats
If you don’t want to use a third-party app to play your WMA files, you can also convert them to Android-supported formats such as MP3, WAV, or AAC. There are many free online converters available that you can use to convert your WMA files to Android-supported formats.
People Also Ask:
- Can I play WMA files on my Android phone?
- What is the best app to play WMA files on Android?
- How do I convert WMA files to Android-supported formats?
Meta Description: Want to play your WMA files on your Android phone? Learn how to play WMA files on Android with this step-by-step guide.
Meta Keywords: WMA files, Android, VLC media player, third-party apps, convert WMA files, Android-supported formats.