With the increasing number of apps available on the App Store, it’s easy to get carried away with subscriptions. However, not all subscriptions are worth keeping, and some may even expire without you realizing it. In this article, we’ll show you how to remove expired subscriptions on your iPhone.
Step 1: Open Settings
The first step to removing expired subscriptions on your iPhone is to open the Settings app. This can be easily done by tapping the Settings icon on your home screen.
Step 2: Tap on your Apple ID
Once you’re in the Settings app, scroll down until you see your Apple ID. Tap on it to access your account settings.
Step 3: Tap on Subscriptions
After accessing your account settings, look for the “Subscriptions” tab and tap on it. This will show you a list of all your current and expired subscriptions.
Step 4: Select the Expired Subscription
Scroll down until you find the expired subscription you want to remove. Once you’ve found it, tap on it to access the subscription details.
People Also Ask:
- How do I cancel a subscription on my iPhone?
- What happens when a subscription expires?
- Can I get a refund for an expired subscription?
- You can cancel a subscription on your iPhone by going to Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions and tapping on the subscription you want to cancel.
- When a subscription expires, you will no longer have access to its content or features.
- You cannot get a refund for an expired subscription, but you can cancel it to prevent future charges.
Step 5: Cancel the Subscription
On the subscription details page, you will see an option to cancel the subscription. Tap on it to confirm that you want to cancel the subscription.
Once you’ve cancelled the subscription, it will be removed from your list of subscriptions, and you will no longer receive any future charges or notifications related to that subscription.
That’s it! You’ve successfully removed an expired subscription from your iPhone. Repeat these steps for any other expired subscriptions you want to remove.